Friday, July 01, 2005

Vacation Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I guess that about does it before we leave for vacation. I sat down and tried to think of something to write about tonight, but came up short. Was I sappy enough for you last post? Hell yeah I'm a nice guy, didn't you know. But truthfully, what's not to love about my wife?

There may be something really cool about our cement porch and sidewalk leading to the pool. The kids walked on it before it was totally dry, so there are something like shadows of their footprints in the sidewalk. They didn't indent it any, but they are there, just a discoloration. I don't know if they will remain there, and if they do, for how long. But, it is really neat! Very easy to see, and unique, I love it. It's their pool anyway. We wanted handprints, but footprints are awesome, I hope they stay.

We are out of here tommorrow as soon as I can wrap up work. So probably about 3 or so. We are headed to Port Aransas for the 12th year in a row. I believe I missed one year because of work, but Angie has not. Maybe this is the year that I catch an abundance of fish. I will have my cell if anyone needs me for anything. I will not carry it at all times, but I will check my messages often.

So, take care, and have a good week. I'm sure that I will be able to post some cool pictures when we get home.

See ya then,

Jim

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, July 01, 2005, Blogger Kay said...

I really enjoyed the post from yesterday. I know you two have something special and the kids are very lucky to have you two.

I am on vacation, too, as soon as the clock says 5PM. Will spend most of it around the pool.

Have a great time at the beach and remember, I am so JEALOUS! Be safe! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home