Thursday, July 21, 2005

Robbed Again!!

Yep, that's right. Not our house this time, but I have been robbed again. As I'm sure some of you know, a little over a year ago my trailer was stolen from work. I have since, shortly therafter as a matter of fact, gotten a new trailer. We were forced to move our yard not long after my trailer was stolen. First we moved it out here, then we moved to a business complex. Then, the house was robbed, as everyone knows, now my new yard has been pilfered.

I pulled up to the fence behind my shop to see what bulk tanks we had available. This was Tuesday, because I had to go set 3 new hookups Wednessday. As I was sitting there, something kept eating at me. I was looking at a containment tub with a stand in it, but no bulk tank. This seemed odd to me but I didn't catch it right off, because I never look back there. I called George, because he had brought this particular tank and stand in from another location, and asked "Did you bring in a stand with no tank?" Of course he said "NO." So, then it dawned on me that he had asked on Monday if I had taken the lock off of the gate. I had not, but it was gone. So someone has broken into our yard and removed a tank from a stand and left with it. They can't be very smart people, becuase it would have been easier to take stand and all. Hell, I would have never noticed then, but a stand with no tank is not something we keep around. We have no use for a stand by itself, also we purchase all of our tanks with stands. So, here I am, MR. BADLUCK. Damn, I can't stand this shit. Oh well, it isn't really a big deal, but it is frustrating. Life goes on I guess.

Hope everyone is well,

See ya then,

Jim

P.S. Sorry Billy, I liked the poem, but you walked right into that one!!

5 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:50 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:51 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

sorry to hear of your bad luck. Did they steel the trailer also?Get a dog

 
At 6:26 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

You freaked me out by your title -- my heart sunk for a second.

 
At 6:51 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Kim :) said...

OH that really sucks!! I am so sorry to hear that someome did that! I don't undersatnd why people can't just leave stuff alone!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home