Saturday, July 16, 2005

Billy Brzezinski wins!!

Well it looks like Billy ran away with the quote contest. All of the quotes were funny, at least a little, but Billy's were by far the funniest. Go back and look if you think you disagree, you won't after reading them, I promise. So, I will ship Billy a XL Lance Armstrong tee shirt, a Lance golf towel, and a few armbands. Nextime the contest will only be for towel and armbands, I like the shirts. Maybe I can score a few more off of my cousin for future contests. Anyway, congratulations Billy, funny stuff. Pat yourself on the back for me, hard. The stuff will be shipped Monday morning.

Later

Jim

2 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

You shouldn't be. Those were great!

 
At 6:57 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

Now there is a picture, Billy with his lance armstrong gear riding a bike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home