Tuesday, July 19, 2005

An explosion!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all my fault, really. It looks like there was an explosion in our garage. It's terrible. I was so lazy over the weekend that nothing got put away. The mowers, riding and push, sit proudly in the middle of the floor. There is trash everywhere, but the dumpster is full, and won't be emptied till tommorrow. Everything seems to be a mess. What happened to me? It used to be that I was determined that everything was put away at least to the point that we could park the suburban in the garage, but now there is no way. I have actually left things in the floor from vacation. Tonight I even took the stroller out of the suburban and left it parked in the garage, behind the mowers. Wow, I suck lately. I'm not tired, obviously, but I have gotten really lazy. Angie cannot be happy with that. The inside of our house is spectacular as always, but the outside is a wreck. God, I hope nobody is coming over anytime soon. We have the new pool chemicals sitting in the floor also. And, it seems, that I would rather tell you all about it than clean it up. I guess this keyboard is easier to put away when I am done. All I have to do is push it under the desktop, turn off the monitor and go to bed. How crappy!! Well, I will see if I can improve on it tommorrow. Easy to say, isn't it? Let's see how I do now that I have admitted to the fact that I haven't done crap in the past 2 weeks to help keep our house presentable. I hear that this is the first step to recovery.

See ya then,

Jim

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Kim :) said...

Yes, this is the first step to recovery! I hope you are motivated tomorrow to clean the garage out. I have been the same way on the INSIDE of my house lately! I will get to it.. I will....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home