Thursday, December 22, 2005

Granny's new house.

Well, the change will be finalized today. Dad is moving the remainder of Granny's stuff to her new house in Nocona, Tx today. It is almost unbelievable to me that the old place is truely gone, I'm not upset, it just seems wierd.

Tonight, after work, we are going to head up there to do Christmas with Dad and Granny. Her new house is on a golf course at Nocona Hills, and will cost her less than her old electric bill did every month. I'd call that an upgrade. Plus, she will be right down the street from Carolyn, and only about 45 minutes from us, of course when you count "get ready" time for us, it's more like 2-3 hours. That's frustrating, but it happens to everyone with small children, and it would be a whole different post.

I have a good idea for my next post, maybe tommorrow morning, or tommorrow night, so be sure to check it out, it should be fun.

Well, I have to go to work,

See you then,

Jim

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Kim :) said...

I am glad to haer that Granny will be that close to you guys! It does sound like it will be a nice place for her! Enjoy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home