Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just a joke

Heard this today, thought it was funny.

A young cowboy walks into a bar. There is an old cowboy sitting at the bar staring at a bowl of chili. The young cowboy watches him for 10 minutes, the old cowboy does not move, just stares at his bowl of chili. The young cowboy finally says, "Hey old timer, if you are not going to eat that chili, how about giving it to me, I'm hungry." So, without a word, the old cowboy passes the bowl of chili down the bar to the young cowboy.

The young cowboy eats the chili. At the bottom of the bowl is a dead rat. The young cowboy throws the chili back up into the bowl. To which the old cowboy says, "Funny, the same thing happened to me about 15 minutes ago."

Jim

7 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

Man I hate spammers, it took this person less than a minute to get me. I know I can turn on the word verification thingy, but I don't want to. I'll just sit here and say @$^ & @#$@ #$%&* *#@!()& !%%^)&#% to my self, because I'm so #$@%&$# under control.
J

 
At 8:13 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Angie said...

Nasty!

 
At 8:33 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

That was gross Jim!!!!

 
At 8:41 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Kay said...

YUCK!!!!!!

 
At 10:59 AM, November 03, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

ok that was baddddddddd.

 
At 12:03 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Kim :) said...

ewwww that is sick!! But funny as well. LOL

 
At 9:40 PM, November 03, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

Thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home