Monday, January 09, 2006

So, how ya doin'?

OK, let's talk about this? If I lose 1 pound a day, I should still be able to go eat the 1/2 pound chili cheese burger at the joint I usually eat at for lunch, right? Oh yeah, with onion rings. It's just a half pound of grade-A USDA prime beef, right? Ok, so we all agree that cheeseburgers are ok then, GREAT, that's what I needed to know. Thanks, you've been very helpful!

Now that we have that out of the way, on to business. HUNGRY YET? I am, or did I give that away already? Angie went and bought us an eliptical trainer, and DAMN that thing should be outlawed. I made it a full 6 minutes on it yesterday before I started looking around for the softest place to fall down when my legs gave out. Today I went through a 20 minute workout on it, and I hurt very much bad right now! God I can't wait till tommorrow when I have to call in sick because I can't get out of bed. Buy stock in Advil, people, and maybe a little hamburger stock too, if you can find it, if not a gift certificate will do just as good. Just have it made out to Jim Berryman!!! P.S. I know you can't get one from my favorite local joint here, but I am also fond of Sonic, Whataburger, Jack in the Box, McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's Jr, Wendy's, Chili's, Applebys, Weinerschnitzel .............................



See ya then,

Jim

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, January 10, 2006, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

You are tooo much!!! I think all of those fast food places are what got all of us into this competition in the first place -- that and having babies!

 
At 11:27 AM, January 10, 2006, Blogger Kim :) said...

*laughing* you nut!!! Gone and made me hungry for a hamburger now, you have! Brat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home