Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Let the games begin

OK, starting the 2nd of January, Angie and I are going to have our own version of the biggest loser. We will compete for 90 days, maybe more if it goes well, or we like it, and everyone is invited to join and compete. It will be a friendly competition, and hopefully anyone that decides to play along will do great. This is not a "ha ha, I beat you" kind of thing, but something that we can all do and enjoy, and support each other while competing. Everyone that I know does better when they do something with the support of others, so come on, join in, lose some weight, and have some fun. Only two rules: 1. all weights will be made public on this website, and lets be honest, nothing to be afraid of there, nobody reads it but us. and 2. the only person who is eligible for ridicule is ME! It makes me think you love me.

Anyway, if you are interested let me know, the first weigh in will be January 2nd, evening, then on Sunday nights there after. You can email me your weights, or just post them on the comment section of the blog, and I will include them in my Monday blog. Should be fun for all, come play won't you?

Oh yeah, a riddle for you, there will be a prize for the first to answer it correctly, and yes, I will mail it this time instead of carting it around in my pickup for 3 months, I just haven't decided what it will be. I will by tommorrow.

Here goes

What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil. The poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it you will die?

Later

Jim

P.S. The sleeve tattoo was a fake, sorry mom!

J

9 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger The Oldies said...

It sounds like a great idea, I would like to do it.

 
At 8:54 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Kim :) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:23 AM, December 28, 2005, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

I'll do it too!! But you are supposed to weigh in in the morning before you eat or anything! That is what we do in weight watchers - also you do it naked too! Clothes weigh to much!

 
At 7:54 PM, December 28, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

I don't care when you weigh in, it's up to you, I guess as long as it's the same time every week. This is for each of our own benefit, so it's your call.

Jim

 
At 7:36 AM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

Bobby and Chanda are in also. They want to know if anyone wants to put any money in a pot for me, I mean the winner.! ha!!
Its up to you guys, I don't care, I just gotta lose some weight. Also I have been thinking, after our weigh in on the second of Jan. we should weigh on Sunday mornings, that will give everyone time to e-mail me the wights and me time to blog them on Sunday night or monday morning.

Late jim

 
At 8:29 PM, December 29, 2005, Blogger Kay said...

I knew it must be. You don't like needles! See you soon, Mom

 
At 10:04 AM, December 30, 2005, Blogger wes said...

NOTHING.... there's your answer. I'm sure someone's already said something but I haven't been on for a while. Nice arm by the way. It would have taken a lot more than one setting to do it for real.

 
At 5:44 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger Jim said...

Good job Wes! I don't guess anybody else even bothered.

 
At 7:51 AM, January 02, 2006, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home