Saturday, February 11, 2006

Winning

What would you do to win our biggest loser contest?

Me, if I am behind in the money competition, I will go on the Ethiopian Diet. Screw Adkins, the South Beach Diet or Diet pills. I will take my shoes off, rub dirt on my head and just eat flies. I don't think I can catch enough of them to gain any weight. I hear they are tasty and healthy, I just don't want to end up with a skinny body and a big belly. Oh wait, I already have the belly. OK, flies, dirt, no shoes and situps.

There you go, the winning strategy has been revealed.

Seriously, though, I would enjoy everyone getting their weights in on time and accurately, especially if you are playing for money. You know who you are. Also, I had a person tell me that no matter what kind of lead I had come March, that he could catch up and still win this. He also said, if I was to lose just a few more pounds that I would finally be to his start weight. Any guesses? I have not worked out in 2 weeks, but his words have inspired me to do so, so look out.

Later,

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home