Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I need a new drug!

OK, I come in here everyday when I get home and look at my e-mail, the weather channel website, espn, ebay and check my 401k standing. Then later on that night, I come to the computer and check my e-mail, the weather channel website, espn, ebay and check my 401k standing. Then, toward midnight, I come back to the computer and check my e-mail, the weather channel website, espn, ebay and check my 401k standing before I go to bed. Anybody want to guess what I do in the morning after the kids are fed and before the bus gets here? Yep, I come to the computer and check my e-mail, the weather channel website, espn, ebay and check my 401k standing before I go to work. I need something new to look at, badly. Any suggestions? I seem to be stuck in the same old internet rut. I can't get up and turn it off, can I? What if something happens? Throw me some suggestions if you have them.

Later

Jim

P.S. Anybody want to play guess what Jim is thinking about right now? Here it is -------- CHEESEBURGER you know, two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun, to be exact. OR an ultimate cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, maybe a double meat with cheese, mayo and pickles only with onion rings and a pepper from Whataburger, where they make it just like you like it. Supersonic with cheese, cheesesticks and maranara and a watermelon diet sprite. Any takers? I'll meet you there What a burger sounds good, see ya in 15 minutes.

J

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Kim :) said...

not sure about any new website to offer. but dang I am hungry for a hamburger also!! I will meet you at any burger joint you want!! SSShhh don't tell the others!!! It is our little sercret!

 
At 8:21 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

You can go to FoodNetwork.com or HGTV.com hahaha!! As for Jack in the Box -- that place is dangerous -- they closed all the ones here for people getting sick with Ecoil and stuff!!! I would like to keep you around -- don't eat there anymore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home