Friday, February 17, 2006

Angie

From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars with satelites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
And in the air, the fireflies
Are our only light in paradise
We'll show the world that they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
On my knees, I'll ask
Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell just to hold your hand
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be


I love you baby

J

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, February 18, 2006, Blogger Angie said...

I love you too! I'm one lucky chica!

 
At 1:09 PM, February 19, 2006, Blogger The Oldies said...

What a romatic guy. Very sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home