Monday, June 12, 2006

You're gonna love this

Hey, I got up this morning, kissed the wife and baby goodbye (the other two were still asleep), grabbed a bottle of water and a soda from the fridge and left. I went to Jacksboro, got done with my stuff there, and headed to Lake Worth for my Monday sushi lunch with Barnett Gathering. My soda was empty, so I grabbed my water bottle, took a swig and thought, "Man, Ozarka is some good stuff, but this is gamey." I drank about 3/4 of the bottle on the way to lunch, went in and ate. When we were done, and I was climbing into my truck to come to the office, I reached over and found my WATER BOTTLE. Still full and unopened. What the hell? Then and only then did I realize that I had been drinking the sample of pool water that I was going to take to the pool place for analysis. SHIT, now my throat is burning, absolutely wonderful. Any bets on how sick I get before this is over? Gotta be a Monday.

Later

Jim

6 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch, man... Good luck with the "not getting sick"!

 
At 6:10 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger The Oldies said...

All I could think was vodka!

 
At 7:48 PM, June 12, 2006, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

Good Ozarka huh! Did you take the sample before or after the 18 kids were in the pool peeing? Gotta love it!

 
At 1:39 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

First off, who is the anonymous, George? And, secondly, BEFORE the girls were in the pool this weekend, but I have pee'd in the pool a few times this year, yuk! I got the sample Thursday, but still.

 
At 8:33 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Kay said...

OPPS!!!

 
At 10:58 AM, June 13, 2006, Blogger Kim :) said...

Oh my goodness!! That is to dang funny! I sure hope you don't get sick from it! The thought of it makes me feel ill though!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home