Thursday, April 20, 2006

Last Friday's Weights

This is for those still going. We weigh on Friday mornings now, but we were out of town and I forgot to post this.

Names or numbers?

Who cares, I'll use initials for now, just need approval from those concerned to use names from here on out. Either way is fine by me.

J - 229 that is the initial for Jim right?
A - 172
G - 226
K - 233
Ba - 177.5
Bi - 193

Anyway, if you get your weights in to me today, or this weekend, I'll post no later than Monday.

Keep up the good work.

By the way, this group of six has lost 195 lbs total, WOW! That's my and G's goal weight. Incredible!!

Jim

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger The Oldies said...

My weight was 177.5. And only hope I can take more off this week. Bill is 192 I think.

 
At 10:30 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Jim said...

Gotcha covered, hope we all lose a little this week. I was at 227 this morning.

 
At 3:46 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Kim :) said...

You can post G' and K's name. :) No worries! Thanks for asking.

G' and K' need to pull our heads out!! We will get going again.. we will!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home