Sunday, April 01, 2007

Saturday

The post of what we did on Sunday follows this one, I wanted everything in order. That almost worked, except I don't know how to make the pictures get in order. Remember, you can click on the pictures to see a bigger version of it.

Lets see, Saturday night, Matthew and I went to the Dallas Supercross event in Texas Stadium. Here are some pictures for you. I didn't take as many pictures as usual, I actually watched the race for myself. Turns out to be ok, because they were blurry.

Tomm Hahn from Decatur, Texas. I think he finished in the top 10 in the Supercross Lites division.

















James "Bubba" Stewart, the race winner, giving a post race interview.


















The KTM 50 riders getting ready to put on a show.


















Ryan Dungy chasing Darcy Lange in the Lites class.


















Ryan Dungy following Ryan Morrias in the Lites division.


















Bubba leading the race.


















Bubba passing Andrew Short for the lead.


















Part 2 of the picture.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, April 02, 2007, Blogger BETH REMILLARD said...

Sounds like you all had a good time.

 
At 12:05 PM, April 06, 2007, Blogger wes said...

Ahhhh... Supercross
I try and catch the races when they come on here but they're always at really weird times and on odd days. Looks like fun. The quad race looks like a blast as well. I always like going to outdoor races more because it seems like you can get into it more. Glad that the riders payed attention top their fans, especially Matt. Later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home